We appreciate your help!
If you are interested in supporting Last Chance Rescue, please contact us directly!
Financial donations are always appreciated to cover our ongoing costs – and other methods of support are detailed below:
The resources we most need include:
• Dog & cat food (no dyes, please)
• Dog runs and kennels
• Clean and gently used blankets and comforters, sheets, cushions, pillows
• New carpet remnants
• Cat trees or perches in good condition
• Dog houses in good condition
• Loveseats, benches, coffee and end tables
• Pet food dishes
• Dish soap, laundry detergent, bleach
• Paper towels
For those that cannot adopt, but would like to help. As a foster parent, you can provide a loving and caring home for a dog or cat until we have connected them with a permanent home. We provide food and medical care, and you provide the love!
Your time is a valuable resource!
Last Chance Rescue is looking for volunteers to roll up their sleeves and
help clean the cat and dog habitats. Whether it’s one day a week or a few
days a month, we need your help.
Internships and school community service projects are available for students in various fields of study.